The Simon Says Sex Game Married sex can and should be fun. Try this game to explore new things in the bedroom. Nobody will lose! BY KATIE & CHRIS VANNIER
Married sex can be fun, so go and play a game. You'l both win.
“ Tell your partner exactly where you want their hands to be and what to do with their tongue.”
Having a candid conversation about sex can be difficult. Even if you and your partner are completely open with each other, sex can be the one subject where you don’t communicate. You may be afraid to hurt your partner’s feelings or cause them embarrassment. You may be unsure of what you actually want or feel embarrassed yourself. Whatever the case, being open about sex is tough. How about you discover exactly what you both want without having that awkward conversation over brunch.
Our challenge for you this week is to play a little sexy game that gets you talking and discovering exactly what you want out of your sex life. This game is all about the details. Tell your spouse exactly where you want their hands to be and what to do with their tongue. Guide them to undress in the sexiest ways. You get to be Simon and your partner must do whatever Simon Says. Here’s how to play this sexy and eye-opening game.
1. Choose which partner gets to start being the Simon and which partner must do what Simon says. You can use your own names and say, “Katie says go lower.”
2. There are going to be some acts that either of you won’t want to perform, which is fine. Come up with a “safe word” to veto a command. It can be anything, we use artichoke. Only use the safe word if you feel really uncomfortable, remember the point of this exercise is to explore new sexy frontiers.
3. Pick a specific sex act. Kissing, oral, handjob, licking, biting, straight up sex.
4. Pick a position for yourself. Standing, sitting, bent over, lying down, etc.
5. Pick a position for your partner.
6. Tell your partner exactly what you want them to do. Go hard, go slow. Use more tongue, or less. Their right hand or left hand. Be explicitly detailed in your description.
7. Switch roles to become Simon.
8. Keep going until you collapse into a sweaty, panting, mess!
Chris and Katie are the Love Tripper's www.lovetripping.com. They have been together for over 9 years, and got married in April 2014. They believe that the key to a healthy long-lasting relationship is constant work and effort. The Love Tripper's share their advice on how to keep that sexy fire burning, avoiding pointless arguments, and finding a deeper love for your partner every day. Love is a trip, enjoy the ride!